Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just Horsin's Around

I finally got around to taking pictures of one of the boys' horse riding lessons at Miracle Meadows. They love to ride and can't wait for the lesson each week. I've never seen them so excited for anything. :) The horses are amazing animals. It's wonderful to be so close to such a magnificent creation. God is such an awesome creator. As I work along side these massive animals, I can't help by say, "O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

Just Horsin' Around

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing opportunity! I miss my days around these beautiful animals...and it is so wonderful to see them having such a great time! Thank you for sharing such great pictures, and an amazing verse/reminder of God's promise, care, and grace! He is so good! :)

    ReplyDelete